Asus ROG maximus IX Formula, won't boot.

Ran Ran 08:46 15 Jun 2017

so, again, english isn't my native language.

this is a FRESH NEW setup PC. so i didn't modification or OC the PC yet. no application installed.

PC specs : - MB : Maximus IX Formula - GPU : Asus Strix GTX 1080Ti OC Edition - Ram : 8x2 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 MHz - CPU : Intel core i7-7700k - PSU : Corsair RM850i - HDD : 1TB seagate - CPU Cooler : Deepcool captain ex 240

Problem : - No error LED Light up - Q Code 0A or DA, im not sure, there is no 0A in the manual user guide. and DA is boot fail. since I don't get boot error light up on my MB, it's could be 0A. - No display

something that I tried : - Remove all cable and set it up again. - Remove GPU to use internal GPU. - Only use single RAM - Set up different RAM slots. - Check at behind of my motherboard, and make sure no boards pins left without function. - Updated BIOS to new version. - Check 24pin and 8pin set up correctly. - Change hdd sata cable - Change hdd sata slot. - Change hdd power cable. - Check different monitor. - Change HDMI cable. - Change DP cable. - Change HDD to sshd.

any help would be appreciate.

thanks!!

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iPhone X review

How to find a font: Discover the name of a typeface with these apps

The best iPhone for 2017

Les meilleurs logiciels de montage vidéo gratuits (en 2017)