Ask to install security certificate on Easy Jet

merc. 12:18 13 Oct 2009

Yesterday when I was looking for flights on the Easy Jets site which I use frequently, as I was going through the process the web site gave a blip then as if it refreshed then this box came up saying it was not secure and had to install this security certificate which I did. I never purchased any tickets then, I did that this morning on my laptop which went without any problems.

It was only later on last night I began to wonder if this could be something nasty. I have run Super antispyware and it has found the usual tracking cookies 64 off and 8 rouge adware alerts. I have also run AVG and it found some tracking cookies that’s all.

Am I being to paranoid our is there something more I should be doing like doing a hi jack this report and submitting it. I have a firewall and all up to date spyware and AVG, running XP and IE6

Thanks

Merc

GANDALF <|:-)> 13:23 13 Oct 2009

There is nothing to worry about, paranoia abounds in the realms of computer users...surf on. If you really want to, download malawarebytes(free version) , update and do a deep scan (hour or so) click here

G

merc. 13:40 13 Oct 2009

GANDALF <|:-)>

Thanks will give the link ago just to put myself at ease.

Merc

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

30 UK artists have created vibrant posters celebrating Pride London

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?