Ashampoo Winoptimiser 07

provider 2 12:08 19 Nov 2006

Having installed this program from the cover disc I can`t get the links to `Get a free registration key` and the `internet area` to work.
I have tried turning off both the Windows XP sp2 firewall and the McAfee personal firewall but still no joy.
I have also turned off Windows Defender with much the same result (or lack of it).
Could this possibly have anything to do with a hidden security zone called LOCAL MACHINE which someone told me could cause problems in IE 7 ?

SB23 14:25 19 Nov 2006

Why have you started another thread on the same subject?, continue with your other one.

click here

provider 2 15:01 19 Nov 2006

SB23, I`ve started another thread mainly in order to attract the attention of someone who might just have an answer to my problem, this time in `Absolute Beginners` rather than in `Helproom`.
I was not aware I had committed an offence against the protocol, but if I have then I will desist.

SB23 16:08 19 Nov 2006

You haven't committed an offence, but you stand more of a chance of getting a reply that helps if you continue with the original thread. If it goes down the list, "bump" it back up.

provider 2 16:22 19 Nov 2006

SB23,
Understood.
Regards,
provider 2

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Photoshop CC 2018 released with new Curvature Pen and better brush tools

Camera tips to take better iPhone photos

Les meilleures applications de covoiturage 2017