AShampoo

Nick1 20:19 22 Feb 2003

I have just run the free trial version of Ashampoo from the PC Advisor disc. It has discovered n end of files (535MB of them) that can be deleted. I have removed them to the recycle bin. When do you reckon I could finally delete them?

DerekR 20:39 22 Feb 2003

I deleted all those files from the recycle bin after a week when I was certain that nothing had been deleted that shouldn't have been.
Only problem I have now is the masses of sodding emails I keep getting off the people! I ended up blocking all emails from the sender, and I still find mt deleted folder has 3 or 4 a week in there from Ashampoo... Its quite a good piece of software, but boy do they bug you to death with emails for ever and a day ....

Nick1 23:06 22 Feb 2003

I supposed that I would be able to unsubscribe once I had found out what they were about. I could recommend Spampal here. I will put them on the blacklist if necessary.

thanks for the advice

Nick

bloo meeny 23:23 22 Feb 2003

I just wanted to say that apart from the 2 mails to send the necessary regisration key, I've had NO further mails from them.

Nick1 20:12 21 Mar 2003

Further to my comments about AShampoo I woul like to report that it has freed up so much space that I am no longer thinking of a new hard drive!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?