Article in PCA Issue 142 page 136

Johnsy 14:17 23 Apr 2007

I cannot understand this article, or how to do it!!!

Johnsy

MAJ 14:24 23 Apr 2007

Being specific hasn't gone out of fashion, Johnsy. Explain what you mean. What problems are you having troubleshooting your BB connection?

MAJ 14:26 23 Apr 2007

Lol I was going to say that it looked like a Roger Gann article, just checked and it is, lol.

Johnsy 20:35 28 Apr 2007

There is no explanation of how you follow the article - I do have a problem with my Broadband connection,which only occurs randomly and may be due to a fault with my router, which is a Linksys. That is what I hope to establish with the Article in the Mag.

Johnsy

woodchip 20:54 28 Apr 2007

Check First by connecting direct into the socket near to the door. If you take the front of the socket you can try the internal Test Socket. This will then tell you if you have any wiring problems in your house,, for the phone or BB. You do need to plug a Filter in first

Johnsy 20:18 01 May 2007

What socket? What door?

Johnsy

Migwell 20:27 01 May 2007

It's Master socket near the front door of your house. This is the first socket where the phone wire arrives into your house and any extentions come from. usualy has a BT symbal on it and the lower front half of the front plate will un screw and un plug.

Hope this is of help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?