Application Not Found

firstnoel 13:35 30 Dec 2009

Recently I have noticed that when I try to print out vouchers a message comes up with 'Application Not Found' and a list of errors and numbers appear. I have never had this problem before and wonder what has now caused it to happen. Any suggestions please.

Diemmess 15:48 30 Dec 2009

"Print out vouchers" using Word or what special software?

Can you print everything else?
Your computer which operating system XP Vista etc?
Your printer is ?
Lastly, have you made any changes recently to either hardware or software?

Diemmess 17:36 04 Jan 2010

I have an Acer Laptop. It is Vista Home Basic. I received an email (Windows Mail) from W H Smiths, and I was trying to print out vouchers that they had sent me, when 'Application Not Found', came up on screen as I clicked on 'print vouchers' (this has never happened before). I have thought about what you said and I did download a small health leaflet (about six pages) which came from abroad, a few weeks ago, and wonder if this has caused the problem. Come to think of it, my computer is now much slower than normal. I have done a download and upload speed test through my internet provider and it appears normal, but I know that it is much slower than it was. It will show the green bar at the bottom of the page very slowly move along, then it just sticks for ever. and the wording on the left side says 'waiting for connection'. I now think that downloading that leaflet has caused these problems.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?