An appeal to all WebDesign thread posters

Taran 13:20 04 Jul 2003

This new addition to the PC Advisor site shows a lot of promise and I'm impressed with the variety of topics raised and the skills of many of the forum members.

In just over a month you lot have managed to get things almost onto page 4 which is pretty good going for a topic specific area of the site. Long may it continue.

I would like, if I may, to ask everyone to keep one thing in mind when posting new questions; as much information as you can give will always help to get you an accurate and helpful reply.

Try to include details of the software you are using to make your site and any other software you may be using to make elements of it - databases, images, banners and so on. Even the operating system of your computer can be relevant to some issues. You don't have to go completely overboard but it always helps to know from the outset if you are using Notepad, Dreamweaver, FrontPage and the version of the software you are using.

Cheers everyone, and happy webbing !

Taran

User-312386 19:38 04 Jul 2003

agree with that

refresh

Forum Editor 19:58 04 Jul 2003

It helps to know as much as possible - saves time, and gets you a faster response.

powerless 22:02 04 Jul 2003

Applies to all forums.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?