Apache Bluetooth car query help!

Kate8 18:51 20 Apr 2017

I have a car blue tooth kit in my car my phone and my husbands phone are paired to it via Bluetooth. My husband was the last one in the car he turned engine off and took his phone in house. I got in car with my phone turned engine on and random clear noises coming through my car speakers ???? Where could this be coming from? My phone off bottom of my bag nothing like that on my phone - husbands phone in house but close by ... could it still be connected to his phone and playing by mistake or could it be a neighbour that has streamed through by mistake? This is driving me mad! Thanks :)

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?