Aol problem

anderson1967 14:23 26 Nov 2006

Using Aol 9 this morning logged on and everything loaded and then i got an automatic update to install on the computer which
i agreed to and it installed internet explorer 7 update once installed restarted the computer and when i came back on my aol page would not display i tried aol connectivity service and repair option but still nothing changed so i then decided to go to add remove programs and remove the update to see if this would fix my problem but still nothing has changed Any help on
this would be appreciated.

anskyber 14:57 26 Nov 2006

Sorry if I am being thick, do you mean you cannot get internet access or do you mean that you cannot get AOL homepage?

anderson1967 15:01 26 Nov 2006

Its the aol homepage that wont load.

rdave13 15:18 26 Nov 2006

Try start, all programs, AOL, system information, utilities tab, click on clear browser cache then click on rebuild AOL adapter.

anderson1967 16:16 26 Nov 2006

Just to let you know i fixed the problem i just unenstalled aol and then reinstalled it.thanks for the help given.

SLAYER 16:18 26 Nov 2006

I've been an AOL user since I got my first PC,not the best or worst,I also was nagged to upgrade to IE7, not yet,too many problems.Go to add/remove,get rid of IE7,It will revert to IE6.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?