AOL Print Problem

Leepaci 08:08 08 Jun 2006

Can anyone help me with this? I have AOL running on an XP Home PC with a canon ip5000 connected. All has been fine until recently when I have found that AOL won't print anything. I can open any document on the pc and print it fine but if I log into AOL and try to print either an email or something from a website, nothing happens. Not even an error message. I have tried completely uninstalling and reinstalling AOL to no avail. I have searched for any info on AOL's support website but have been unable to find anything helpful. I have also looked in the Event Viewer within Control Panel but no error appears in there either. Can anyone please help me???

feb 11:40 08 Jun 2006

Hi Leepaci

Have you tried running "AOL Computer Checkup"?

Key word "checkup"

Leepaci 12:18 08 Jun 2006

Feb, I tried running that before uninstalling the software and reinstalling but it didn't come up with anything!

rdave13 12:25 08 Jun 2006

Try going to "live help" , they may be able to assist you.

feb 12:44 08 Jun 2006

on the aol browser look in File > Print setup, to see if your printer is configured.

Can you print emails using File > Print, or Ctrl and P on the keyboard at the same time?

Can you print web pages using either of the previous options?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?