AOL / Microsoft spyware/A squared

Jade 14 G 12:44 17 Mar 2006

Have had microsoft for nine months, aol came out with antispyware a few months ago, downloaded it as thought well it might be ok, since then aol has come up with lots but microsoft not one THING.
Have avg free and zone free but now can't trust aol completly so need something .Have been reading about 'A Squared,' anyone know anything about it and is it easy and do l need anything else, why i am asking is that l am getting a lot of phishing emails mostly supposed to be from paypal, luckly l know them and check out first at paypal.
So now l need to be protected more so whats your advice and as l work online l don't want to change my email but everyone is telling me to but the job of letting everyone know and losing out on work stops me, do l have to change.

VoG II 12:56 17 Mar 2006

a-squared is good for finding trojans. However, it bsounds like you need an e-mail filter. Why not try MailWasher click here

Jade 14 G 13:04 17 Mar 2006

Hadn't thought of that as with using aol email filter and avg but just latly l am getting lots of spam through on aol yet l haven't had any since they put there filter on so it may not be working,
Will check out mail washer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Photoshop CC 2018 released with new Curvature Pen and better brush tools

Camera tips to take better iPhone photos

Les meilleures applications de covoiturage 2017