anyone used toniarts easycleaner

sunny staines 20:22 27 May 2007

just after some feedback, been to the toniarts web site looks a good bit of freesoftware. looking for readers opinion, latest version is shown as 2.0.6.380

Stuartli 20:32 27 May 2007

I use to use EasyCleaner before CCleaner - it's good but you do, as always with such a utility, need to exhibit a level of care in deciding how it's used.

sunny staines 20:48 27 May 2007

stuartli
ran the various scans the registry came back over 80 entries all seemed windows own entries other than other software. duplicate files ran into 5000+ but the lines shown were similar but not exact, other scans showed massive amount of errors but nothing very clear to someone of my lower experience and have not cleaned anything as it seems to be over the top thats why i'm after otherfeed back first.

Stuartli 20:51 27 May 2007

Use CCleaner - you can do a backup first in case anything goes wrong.

I use it to clear up unwanted Registry entries after installing or uninstalling programs etc via the Issues tab.

sunny staines 20:59 27 May 2007

I have ccleaner but it cannot clean up some entries it found, so i trying another cleaner.

reg mechanic5 had similar problems but toniarts found none of these but instead brought 80 microsoft software entries.

now thinking of deleting this toniarts software and sticking to the popular ones.

sunny staines 21:44 27 May 2007

program deleted, out my depth with this one

sunny staines 22:28 27 May 2007

"WINASO" registry cleaner free ver cleaned up and fixed everything when where other cleaners feared to tread.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Photoshop CC 2018 released with new Curvature Pen and better brush tools

Camera tips to take better iPhone photos

Les meilleures applications de covoiturage 2017