anyone having problems with the new look hotmail?

theDarkness 12:58 21 Mar 2009

Im finding it slow, and it doesnt always work at all if im clicking around too fast, on the new java based hotmail website-using either firefox and IE. The latest opera browser (version 9.64) with java installed the website has issues, and opera is known to be one of the fastest big name browsers available (if not the fastest-named as such a great while back with pc advisor!). I know there are ways around the problem-i think there was a link on there before to revert to a non java version of the hotmail site, or i could just use my phone or a seperate program on windows to collect mail, but just out of interest i wondered if anyone else was having issues with hotmail on the latest browsers with java?

eedcam 15:43 21 Mar 2009

It has been slow forever unless you wait until all the garbage it has running in the back ground settles. I find there is aviible shunt when its done then its ok if you try before the shunt it just sulks

Zurdo 16:54 21 Mar 2009

Got a message bar today at the top saying Windows Live Hotmail is temporarily unavailabe, try again later!

hatrickj 07:21 22 Mar 2009

Is Classic still available?

Andsome 08:30 22 Mar 2009

No problems with it at all.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?