Anyone else having problems logging on to PCA

birdface 10:39 30 Dec 2009

Not sure if it is just me or not but since downloading Firefox yesterday I have a hard job logging on to PCA with IE8 or Firefox.
Checked all the usual stuff and it all seems ok.

The server at click here is taking too long to respond.

I get that message and a Jamoola message saying site is down for repair.
Not sure if Jamoola is anything to do with PCA or not.I have ran all of my security scans and found nothing.

howard64 10:39 30 Dec 2009

It just came back for me - either pca was off air or their isp was off.

birdface 10:39 30 Dec 2009

Dissapeared again with this message.

Request timed out waiting to execute

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:41 30 Dec 2009

Been big problems with the site over the last couple of days, doesn't seem to matter which browser you use.

birdface 10:41 30 Dec 2009

My ISP is Virginmedia.
I suppose it could be a problem with them.

gengiscant 10:41 30 Dec 2009

Yes, I have also had problems this morning, was on earlier, left for half an hour couldn't get back on to the site. IE and Firefox. Seems sorted now.

rickf 10:42 30 Dec 2009

Yes and Yes, Happening all the time, not displaying Homepage and says error on site.Been ahpenning the past wk.

johndrew 10:42 30 Dec 2009

The site has been quite slow over the holiday period. I put it down to loading but could be wrong. I have been using Firefox 3.5.6 for some time (days) with no unusual problems; is this your version?

My scans have also come up negative and a check of my firewall record shows nothing unusual either.

birdface 10:45 30 Dec 2009

Ignore that first click here it was a message that I was receiving when I could not connect and it did not come out right.
Is Jamoola something to do with PCA as that is one of the warnings that i received.

birdface 10:47 30 Dec 2009

Yes same version of Firefox.

ol blueeyes 10:47 30 Dec 2009

My ISP is o2 and having problems also over the past couple of days now. I would have thought that PCA would have posted a message that they have a problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?