any pc stores in the watford area ??

clayton 13:19 17 Apr 2003

Hi does anyone know where i can purchase a new Nforce2 motherboard today in the watford area im looking for the MSI K7N2-L thanks for any help you can give.

Simsy 13:26 17 Apr 2003

RL Supplies is off "Tolpits lane"... That's the back road from West Watford to Rickmansworth. Their website isn't the best, but they are very helpful on the phone.

Good luck,

regards,

Simsy

Gerrycan 13:44 17 Apr 2003

Have you looked to see if there are any computer fairs in your area,I Bought my MSI KT4 Ultra from a computer fair and saved £25/£30 on shop prices.which is quite a saving, I don't wish to mention the well known computer store that wanted nearly £30 more as the mere mention of this particular store seems to hit some raw nerves,
good luck.

graham√ 14:34 17 Apr 2003

Do you mean PCWorld? :-)

Gerrycan 14:50 17 Apr 2003

Whatever gave you that impression??:-)

clayton 16:17 17 Apr 2003

Thanks Simsy i know of RL Supplies & they are good but they dont do this motherboard & i need it for tomorrow so cant wait till sunday for my local computer fair, thanks all for your help sofar.

clayton 16:46 17 Apr 2003

Just found the board @ Komplett.co.uk they are based in reading, does anyone know if you can collect or are they mail order only as ive tried there phone & its not working thanks.

goonerbill 11:10 18 Apr 2003

what about watford computers. have store somewhere in watford town centre. will find site for you and post back.

goonerbill 11:21 18 Apr 2003

ya beat me to it smiffy99.

clayton, look like watford computers have closed there watford branch and are now based in luton. they are closed today (friday) but do have a facility to buy online and collect from the store the same day.

anchor 11:23 18 Apr 2003

Smiffys link is for Watford Electronics. They no longer have a branch in Watford; it is in Luton.

SRS microsystems are actually in Watford. They are a camera, and computer store with a limited range of stock.

click here

They might be open today, and might have your item in stock.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?