any one know a pc map ideally free that does

frankie 20:19 13 Jul 2006

wanted pc map ideally free for now that does multiple destinations plotting as i have just got delivery driver job calling at some 30 places daily and am struggling on time thanks for looking,i,ve tried the rac and aa but there limited,to 5 places

ArrGee 20:21 13 Jul 2006

Google maps click here

Totally-braindead 20:27 13 Jul 2006

Multimaps are good as well click here

Bagsey 20:27 13 Jul 2006

It would be very useful to you if you could get hold of a cheep TOM TOM GO Classic navigator. I use one for my journeys and fingd the post code plotting excelent, and there is no limit to the favorites that you can set up. Checkout this
click here

frankie 20:29 13 Jul 2006

thanks there limited i need to plot in up to 30 different addresses,and print for days work

frankie 20:32 13 Jul 2006

thanks will be looking at that after first weeks wages,if i last that long,how do they work just plot info into was it favourites and it maps your route,is it that easy?cheers

Bagsey 20:44 13 Jul 2006

It is very easy. It is even easier if you know the post code for your destination. You just tap on the screen at navigate to then on the post code icon and type in the post code and it will plot your route, or toll road free route, whatever you decide. I have just come back from a short holiday in mid Scotland and my Tom Tom brought me down Loch Lomond and through Glasgow without a hitch then home to N.Yorks. You dont even need to look at the maps just listen and do as the woman in the TOM TOM tells you.eg CROSS THE ROUNDABOUT THIRD EXIT. You cant get much easier than that. Hope you enjoy your new job.

frankie 21:11 13 Jul 2006

cheers thats the one many thanks for response,

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone