Any MS Word users in tonight?

Picklefactory 20:51 27 Oct 2009

I hate Word, mainly as I don't know how to work it, gimme Excel any day.
Anyway. I'm simply updating my CV on Office 2007, and I'm struggling on what should probably be a simple thing, but has me baffled. It's vertical character spacing.

I'm using the font Americana BT (In case it's relevant) to fill in various details. Now, I created a list of bullet points in this font, and all looked fine, the spaces between the lines was nice and tight and tidy, I didn't do anything to make it such, it just did it itself. All OK as far is that goes, until I want to add some lines that are NOT bullets and the line spacing suddenly increases between lines. I've tried going into Paragraph settings and making everything the same as in the bullet section, but it won't obey me, and there's nothing worse than a disobedient software package.

So now I have lines of type, in the same font and font size (Checked), that are much further apart than the bullet section.
I hope that makes sense. Any ideas folks?
Cheers

Picklefactory 20:53 27 Oct 2009

Just noticed Input Overloads thread on much the same thing.
I'll check out the links and post back.

See, it's not just me. :o)

Picklefactory 21:00 27 Oct 2009

VoG™'s link set me on the right path too.

Ta very glad

All sorted. It was the spacing of 0 points before and 10 after. Changed it to 0 before and 0 after in the Page Layout tab.

BRYNIT 21:06 27 Oct 2009

If you want to lean more on how to use Office 2007 you can view the tutorials click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone