Any help with a Graphics Card problem

Tom.Watts93 18:33 29 Jun 2017

Hi everyone, I've been having a problem with my graphics card recently, my computer suddenly went off one night when I wasn't even using it. It rebooted with many lines running down my screen and I'm not sure what exactly has gone wrong, any advice would be welcome! The graphics card itself is an MSI AMD Radeon R9 380 4G

lotvic 20:52 30 Jun 2017

If your motherboard has onboard graphics, plug the monitor in to that and then boot up. If picture is okay then you will know your graphic card has a problem, it may be overheating if it has a fan on it that has stopped working.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iPhone X review

Political cartoons in 2017: Chris Riddell, Rebecca Hendin and Dave Brown on what it’s like to…

The best iPhone for 2017

Tennis : comment regarder la finale de la Coupe Davis 2017 ?