Any Access bods here. Lost tabs on subforms

Picklefactory 10:21 15 Mar 2007

Err might be a stupid question, but I'm building an Access dBase and I have set up 2 subforms on a main form as tabbed pages. I wanted full control of which pages a user could navigate to and removed the tabs (Tab style property to none). I now want to put them back temporarily to edit the set up, but can't find the style option anymore for the main form. How do I put the tabs back?
Thanks

silverous 10:47 15 Mar 2007

It is tricky, never done it but just replicated your situation. You always end up selecting Page 1 instead of the Tab Control right - so the tab style never appears as a property?

OK, click so that your properties are showing properties for Page 1, then look at the bottom left corner - the black square for selecting is a little bit above the edge. Click beneath it, but still on the page (rather than the form) and your properties for the tab should appear and you can change style back.

Failing that it should be possible via VBA but the above works for me.

Picklefactory 11:03 15 Mar 2007

Thanks Silverous, I've just sussed it as you were replying. I created a new set of tabbed pages on the form to play with and found that I have to right click for properties in the correct area of the tabbed pages. i.e. in the top right hand corner of the form where the tab row would be. The style property then reappeared in my properties list and hey presto switch my tabs back on.
Simple when you know how.
Thanks again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?