Antivirus xp 2008

blueskip 19:08 25 Aug 2008

After being paniced into buying Antivirus xp 2008 for an obscene price, to get rid of the frightening warnings, that kept telling me I was "infested" with viruses, my computer packed up on me totally!
After reading on the internet, that Antivirus xp 2008 was in fact a modified virus itself, that is attached to a Zlob? to infect your machine, I set about contacting the people I bought it from.
To my suprise & pleasure, after contacting supportpayment.net I have been contacted by the support team from Antivirus xp 2008 who have given me a full refund, of over 100 euros! (I haven't had it yet), but if I do get it as promised, all I can say is that they were straight enough to say "if you dont like our product, or its not doing what you want, we refund, & you uninstall"!
Cant fault them on that count, I will keep you posted on whether the promised refund appears!
Victor Lilygreen

skidzy 19:17 25 Aug 2008

Download and update MBAM , then boot into safemode and run MBAM
click here

If the problems persists after this you may need expert help.

Please follow the guidelines from a speialized Malware removal forum,they will get to you and help clean your machine.click here

Also click here

skidzy 19:18 25 Aug 2008

My apologies,i thought you were infected with AV 2008xp,are you sure you are clean from this infection ?

VCR97 19:25 25 Aug 2008

Is this the thing? From "The Register":
click here

rdave13 19:56 25 Aug 2008

If you'll get a refund I'll let you eat your own hat...lol.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

This is what design agencies will look like in 2032

How to update iOS on iPhone or iPad

WhatsApp : comment lire vos messages sans que l’expéditeur le sache