Antivirus PC/Laptop

surfer47 16:17 15 Oct 2011

Can Avg be used on both PC and Laptop or woulod I have to buy two

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:21 15 Oct 2011

The AVG Technologies Company through this License Agreement grants to you non-exclusive and non-transferable rights thereunder in respect of using a copy of the computer program for a service life thereof, i.e. for a time period throughout which AVG Technologies shall maintain and make available an updated version thereof. You may install (download) and use only one copy of the program designated for protection of exclusively one personal computer, notwithstanding as to how many times you download the program and how many times you accept the License Agreement. You must not use the program in a network or on more than one computer. This particular software version is distributed free of charge, therefore, the applicable license is only granted for home use thereof. In case of this free version, the program is not subject to any guarantees, and the user has no right to any technical support whatsoever.

Run the download on the second machine and regiter it with a different email address i.e. your partners.

or use Avast as it can be installed on more than one machine.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:25 15 Oct 2011

regiter = register

Personally have found that AVG has become bloated over the last few years.

If running W7 or vista MSE is better

if running XP use Avast

birdface 19:58 15 Oct 2011

http://www.downloadcrew.com/article/22370-comodointernetsecuritypro2011

This one is free just now if it is still open.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone