Antivermins? has anyone an answer to this problem

Miros 14:08 20 Jan 2007

It seems I have Antivermins a rouge spyware trying to get me pay and download it. I can't get shut of it. I have used spybot search and destroy, Ad Aware, A-Squared, which say I have a win32 zlob Trojan which I think is part of Antivermins but they don't seem able to shift it.
Any help would be much appreciated.

gudgulf 14:10 20 Jan 2007
  VoG II 14:10 20 Jan 2007

click here may help.

Miros 14:25 20 Jan 2007

The first one found 700 plus errors and then wanted paying to repair that makes me suspicious I'm sure there are not that many faults.

The Second I had already looked at again it promises to fix the Zlob problem but also finds numerous other problems which it requires a payment for fixing. Again I'm suspicious.

VoG II 14:28 20 Jan 2007

Always difficult to tell with these websites without trying them.

Anyway, download HJT click here and post your log on the MWR forum click here

skidzy 14:32 20 Jan 2007

You could try Trojanhunter,has a trial basis and may just sort you out click here

Miros 15:33 20 Jan 2007

I think Trojan-hunter did the trick.

beynac 15:33 20 Jan 2007

I echo what VoG™ has said in his second post. Post a HijackThis log at Malware Removal. Someone there will get it fixed for you.

skidzy 16:24 20 Jan 2007

No problem Miros,though if the problem persists on reboot...follow the very sound advice from VoG™ and beynac regarding MRF.

Miros 16:47 20 Jan 2007

everything seem now OK, done a couple of scans with Ad Aware Spy Bot and A-squared and all seems now clear, have also rebooted a few times and again OK.
That Antivermins was annoying though kept wanting me to log on to their web site, and I could not get shut of it. I believe its A Russian outfit that's running it.

Miros 16:53 20 Jan 2007

Just reread my first sentence that should have read:
It seems I have Antivermins a rogue spyware... Not rouge!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?