>>>Annoying screen calender<<<

dcc69 01:18 06 Mar 2004

I downloaded a free screen calender, but didnt think it was that good so i uninstalled it from my control panel. But now everytime i start my Pc I get a windows error message saying a problem has occured wih the screen calender and whether or not I would like to send the error report to microsoft. It appears in the toolbar space(where the clock is), but when i put my mouse on it it disapears. How can i get rid of it permantly instead of it annoying me everytime I log on?

mawashi 01:20 06 Mar 2004

They are an absolute pain. Use McAfee Quick Clean - it will get rid of it completely including any entries left in the registry.

dcc69 01:24 06 Mar 2004

Is this free software or do I have to buy it and if so for how much?

mawashi 01:33 06 Mar 2004

Hi - You could ask around your mates or alternatively it is about £10-15 from somewhere like Amazon. Can really recommend it. When you remove a program using the uninstall feature, there are quite often files left on your computer - McAfee QuickClean gets rid of them all. It also comes with software to clean up hard drive of cookies, sensitive data etc.
Hope this helps

ianeon 02:59 06 Mar 2004

Use "Regseeker" its free and does a very good job

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review: Hands-on

Illustrator Andrés Lozano on his improv line work, brazen use of colours & hand sketching

iPhone X review

Comment envoyer gratuitement des gros fichiers ?