Annoying "Page Not Found" Errors. Look at This...

F@TβÖ¥ ™ 21:12 20 Feb 2003

Hi everyone. Since installing Apache 2.0.44 to run as an HTTP Server from my computer (so I can host a website) and DynSite (To resolve my IP address to my DNS name [baldrick.minidns.net]), I keep getting these really strange instances of my servers homepage appearing inside websites and 'Page Not Found'errors popping up here and there on most websites that I visit.

My servers home page is click here. I've taken some screenshots of the offending pages that cause these strange problems...

click here to take a look at them. I've put a ring round the places that cause the problems and the error messages that pop up now and again on some websites.

As you can see, when I visit the Guru3D website, I get my servers homepage appearing in the ad box. This is so strange and annoying. How can I prevent this from happening and stop the 'Page Not Found' messages?

Thanks a lot...

P.S - I am running ZoneAlarm Pro, but the Ad Blocking feature is disabled and I am not running any other ad blocking software.

Taran 21:33 20 Feb 2003

I'm getting a gateway timeout on both links.

Taran 21:36 20 Feb 2003

The most efficient redirection service I know of for dynamic IP resolution is NoIP at click here

I'd suggest that DynSite is incorrectly configured. It is possible to scramble Apache, but I'd be looking at DynSite in the first instance.

chrishillcoat 21:55 20 Feb 2003

Don't know why it is, but my dyndns also appears in the most bizarre places... like in a 468x60 banner!

Chris Hillcoat

F@TβÖ¥ ™ 22:11 20 Feb 2003

Sorry. My PC was shutdown b4 which is why it was timing out.

Taran - What should I look for in Dynsite then. I'm quite sure that I have configured it all correctly.

chrishillcoat - Keep checking back here to see if you can resolve your problem aswell.

Thanks. Anyone else have any suggestions?

F@TβÖ¥ ™ 15:57 21 Feb 2003

[Refresh]

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?