Annoying little niggles

Steve-200657 18:53 13 Oct 2005

I have a mesh computer and after a failed sp2 install I had to reset the computor to factory defaults. Now there are a few little niggles that are not quite the same as they was before and I wondered if anyone can help. 1) When I download from the internet the dialogue box used to tell me the size of the file I was downloading, now it only gives me a progress report on how much it has currently downloaded. How do I change this. 2) When browsing through folders, if a folder contained multiple mpegs etc, I could highlight one of these then click a link in the left margin of the window that said "play all" and it would run through all files in that folder. That link is not there anymore, how do I get it back.

Thanx in anticipation of some help.

Sham69

Gongoozler 20:57 13 Oct 2005

Get File Size is a freeware Internet Explorer add-on that claims to give you information about a file before you download it click here.

I suspect that there is a small add-on for the "Play all" feature in Explorer, but I can't find it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?