Anitspyware Issues

User-F34A26F4-1425-40D7-B1FD868FB17165AD 17:39 18 Oct 2008

Please can someone help. I dont know why but today I have encountered when I log on to my system there is an icon in the bottorm tray for AntiSpwareExpert that I have not downloaded and a message keeps coming up stating my pc is in danger of sever system errors. I am worried that I have a bug and dont know how to get rid of this as it keeps popping up with that message then stating to get the full version. Please help also another pop up has come onto my system to register doctor 2008. Please help to get this off my system. I do have AVG free version that I have always used and no problems with this (obviousy it is not doing its job). Thanking you in advance.

brundle 17:47 18 Oct 2008
  Technotiger 17:49 18 Oct 2008

click here run one or more of the free anti-spyware programs from this link. AVG is mainly to battle virus's not so much Malware/spyware which is your problem at the moment.

GANDALF <|:-)> 18:14 18 Oct 2008

'obviously it is not doing its job'..it is doing it's job but you or some other user has inadvertently given that programme permission to run. No AV will stop it. Download this programme (the free version at the green bar), install, update and run it. Delete all it finds.

G

Thank you so much for all your help.

Technotiger 15:49 19 Oct 2008

Hi, You were very helpful with my recent issue regarding antispyware issues. Your link was very good however I wanted to run a few more programmes from your advice but when I try to get back onto the link it will not show me what you last sent. Could you please resend your advice. Thanking you in advance. GHU

click here

Thanks again and sorry for not reading the rules first.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?