alternative to sonicstage

Majin_Vegetto007 16:35 16 Jul 2004

recently i have been having difficulty transferring songs to my minidisk, i am crurently using windows xp pro and i have sonicstage 1.5 i tried updating sonicstage but to no avail. it seems like i can send one song at a time but this turns out to be to labourious and time consuming, when i try to send more than one file the software crashed and i get an error message saying OMG.exe has stopped rsponding and needs to be closed down, any ideas

fitcher 19:52 16 Jul 2004

I use the sonic stage and I find it very good I got the update from sony, I would try uninstaling it and putting it back on again the upgrade (free) from sony is very good but I had no problems with the older version ..I use it now in favor to windows media player..I also use it to transfer full language disks into mp3s .you have the original software disk ?

JFT 21:15 16 Jul 2004

I use simple burner click here and to transfer mp3 to mini disk click here it doesn,t have as many bells and whistles as Sonic stage/Open MG but using this method means you don't have all that "limited number of check in/check out" nonsense associated with Sonic Stage/Open MG.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?