alternative to media player

thosebananas 03:10 08 Jan 2008

ive got the latest windows media player.. but it keeps crashing, and seems to eat up alot of resouces. is there alternatives with similiar features eg. ripping, burning, similiar arranging of music.. thats all i use it for i dont need all the other features.

cheers

birdface 03:26 08 Jan 2008

Better than Windows media player.click here

thosebananas 04:31 08 Jan 2008

i dont like it.. i cant import all my songs etc etc... theres no menu to select from all my music. thanks for the suggestion thou.

ambra4 04:47 08 Jan 2008

Look at this one

click here

thosebananas 05:03 08 Jan 2008

that is a good piece of software and i will be keeping it on my system but still does not allow me to store all my muisc in one easy way in a similiar fashion to the current or even last edition of media player... the abiltly to display album covers would also be nice.

others to look at
songbird
click here
itunes
click here

cocteau48 07:51 08 Jan 2008
  thosebananas 18:18 08 Jan 2008

media monkey is a definate winner... there are some little subtle features in it that just make it awesome... like the way you can use your scroll wheel with out having to click, only having to have the mouse over the required box. masterstroke! and the auto dj and cross fader add to it to, especially for those long nights doing essays etc. thanks cocteau48!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone