Alternative browsers,which is best?

romanab 20:06 01 Mar 2004

I have only ever used internet explorer and now feel the need to try somthing new.I am thinking of installing Mozilla firebird,has anyone got any thoughts on this.

AubreyS 20:08 01 Mar 2004

click here This is very good. You are able to customise it to your requirements.

AubreyS 20:08 01 Mar 2004

click here This is very good. You are able to customise it to your requirements.

LeadingMNMs 20:09 01 Mar 2004

I've recently started using Mozilla and find it OK but obviously takes time to get used to. I also used the Avant Browser but found this tended to crash alot. A problem with most other browsers is that pages are sometimes displayed differently than they appear in IE.

LeadingMNMs 20:09 01 Mar 2004

I've recently started using Mozilla and find it OK but obviously takes time to get used to. I also used the Avant Browser but found this tended to crash alot. A problem with most other browsers is that pages are sometimes displayed differently than they appear in IE.

LeadingMNMs 20:10 01 Mar 2004

I didn't really like Opera when I tried it since the free version contains advertising.

I didn't really like Opera when I tried it since the free version contains advertising.

VoG II 20:10 01 Mar 2004

Firefox click here is the fastest one I've used, with nifty features as well. I also run Opera.

VoG II 20:10 01 Mar 2004

Firefox click here is the fastest one I've used, with nifty features as well. I also run Opera.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?