All in One Printers and refilling cartridges

kiz 12:01 28 Jul 2003

My old printer and scanner have both just packed up so am looking to get an all in one. However, I want to make sure I can refill the cartridges on the model I buy as I have been doing it for years and would hate to have to buy cartridges again?
Does anyone have any suggestions - not too expensive. What about the Epsom CX3200 or the Lexmark X83? I have been told that HPs are very hard to refill?
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I think that you will find that the Lexmark ( cheap to buy,pick up the x85 for about £70 at pcworld!!) and the Epson are easy to refill.I have no idea about the HP,s although the 1205 gets good reviews at about £100 ( buy at the computer world and you get a basic digital camera free,I was in their the other day)

pj123 15:22 28 Jul 2003

Go for the Epson CX3200, no need to refill as replacement cartridges from click here are only £4.12 each if you select the double quad pack.

Wak 15:39 28 Jul 2003

I have had a Lexmark X75 for about 10 months now and am very pleased with it.
Ink-Tek refill kits are available from Choicestationery.com (black, £9.99 for four refills, Colour, £12.99 for ten refills) even though they are not listed in their web site.
The kits contain a cartridge holder, all necessary tools, Ink (naturally) and full instructions.
Lexmark cartridges contain the print head whereas Epsons have the print head built into the printer which can cause problems if it gets blocked.
Suggest you check the forums for "Printer Problems"

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

5 best 3D model websites

iPhone 8 vs iPhone X

WhatsApp : comment lire vos messages sans que l’expéditeur le sache