All In One Printers Recommendations

Big Trev 22:18 05 Mar 2006

I'm in the market for a new all in one "device", priced between £50 and £100.

The HP 1410 looks pretty good, but I was hoping you guys could offer some recommendations.

I'm looking for something compact as I don't have much room. If there is another way of feeding the paper other than sitting it upright at the back, I'd be a fan.

Thanks.

anskyber 22:27 05 Mar 2006

Try Canon MP 150

CHAIRLEG 22:38 05 Mar 2006

I have had an HP 1350 PSC for the last 2years and it is still as good as when I bought it. If I had to buy another PSC I would certainly get another HP.When I got it it was £120 but I did see one on offer recently at Argos for £89.If you do go for HP be sure to shop around the Net for cheaper ink.

FatboySlim71 22:42 05 Mar 2006

I have owned a few different makes of all in ones, HP (lasted 2 weeks then brokedown) Epson, Canon. I presently own a Canon Pixma MP130 all in one, its very compact for a all in one looking at it you could be fooled into thinking that it is just a printer and not an all in one, in my opinion its the best all in one I have seen/used. It provides excellent scans, gives excellent print outs, and the photocopies are also excellent, and the inks are very cheap as well, what more could you ask for in a all in one or any printer come to think of it.

I know a few people who own Epsons and they say that they can be bad for print problems, and also there a nightmare if not impossible to replace the print heads, where with Canon printers they are easily removed in the event that they would need replaced.

rsinbad 22:45 05 Mar 2006

Don't get HP 1200 series had nothing but trouble,can't count the number of times i have uninstalled and reinstalled just to get it to work..

its ready for a viking's funeral

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?