All in one printer that doesnt guzzle ink

FatboySlim71 09:52 14 Sep 2006

I am in the market for an all in one printer, my friend has an Epson CX4800, she does not do a lot of printing but she says that the inks do not last long at all in it. I will be doing a fair amount of printing eg printing web pages and general info off of the internet, and I don't want to be ordering ink cartridges too much. Can anyone recommend a good all in one that has large ink cartridges, as I understand that some printers/manafacturers only have small ink cartridges in them.

bluto1 10:21 14 Sep 2006

I`ve got a Lexmark 2350 3-in-1 but do not recommend it. I have found however that there`s a lot more ink in the cartridge after the low ink warning. Mine is now considered empty but I`ve printed six 6"x4" prints this morning and they`re OK.
I`ll however watch this thread to see what is suggested. Best of luck.

^wave^ 10:30 14 Sep 2006

i use a hp 8250 and i find this really good look for an all in one withthat print engine it has 6 ink tanks

cahill01 11:56 14 Sep 2006

hey fatboy, i,ve not long bought a HP photosmart 3210. when the guy in pc world explained its qualities, he called it the beast. And he was,nt kidding. paid £150 worth every penny 6 tank cartridges. Go for it. Even the guy from comet recommened it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?