Age of empires 3 problem

Buckledee 08:19 18 Aug 2008

I have loaded Age of Empires 3 onto a 1.8Ghz celeron laptop with 1 Gb ram and plenty hard disk space. The game loads ok and the opening credits are also ok, but when the home city main menu screen appears the graphics go haywire and jump around all over the screen in squares and triangles. I have tried updating the mobile intel GMA 950 driver but to no avail.
Can anyone help?

playerboy 10:03 18 Aug 2008

Helpful : how to convert dvd and video to zune
Share this with your friends , please . Thank you very much .
Download this software at [url=click here] Helpful : how to convert dvd and video to zune [/url]
1. Free download?Zune Video Converter + DVD to Zune Suite at [url=click here] Helpful : how to convert dvd and video to zune [/url] , install and launch.
[IMG]click here[/IMG]
2. Click DVD to Zune Converter component, load your DVD by clicking 'Open DVD' button or choosing 'Open DVD' from 'File' drop down menu, choose the DVD ROM in your PC, it will take you to the DVD menu in the player screen.
[IMG]click here[/IMG]
3. Click the "Setting" and go to menu "Subtitle", Set Subtitle to what you like.

4. Click the "Setting" and go to menu "Audio Track", Set audiotrack to what you like. To 'Output Folder', Enter the full pathname or choose the path where you want to save your video files by clicking 'Output folder'. The default output format is WMV, which natively supported by Zune. You can also hit "Setting -> Output settings", select other output formats you like (MP4, H.264, WMV7/8/9, MP3, WMA, etc.)

5. The converter will automaticly detect the main movie of your DVDs, it will popup with below window to let you make a decision, just keep the setting of "Record from movie start point" and output file size setting, the default setting is the best for good quality and compact output file size, click "Yes" to start ripping DVD to Zune video files.
Tips: You can also just record any part of movie by drag the slide bar to where you want to start, and click the "Convert" button, please select "Record from current time point". This provide you with more flexibility.
[IMG]click here[/IMG]
6. Find the .wmv or .mp4 file that DVD to Zune converter created and add it into your Zune software library.

7. Load the .mp4 or .wmv files to Zune by clicking 'Sync contenct to and from your Zune'. Done!
[IMG]click here[/IMG]

[url=click here] Helpful : how to convert dvd and video to zune [/url]

Slithe 10:37 18 Aug 2008

Age of Empires III is very resource heavy and the required specs on the box are not, in my opinion, a realistic list of what you need to play the game.

Your laptop spec may be the problem. Ideally, AoE III needs at least a 128 MB dedicated graphics card (although to see all textures 256 MB is better) and shared graphics are nowhere near enough. Similarly, the fact that your laptop has a Celeron Processor may also be a problem.

I got the game to run on my PC (never on my laptop though) and needed to update my Graphics Card to 256MB and add some extra RAM to make the experience really worthwhile.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from Petya?

Microsoft Surface Studio – the artist's hands-on review

Original iPhone review

Comment mettre à jour Kodi ?