ADVICE FOR USING EPSON FOR DOS PROGRAMS

mbp 11:23 22 May 2004

I would like guidance from anyone who has used the Epson DOS programs, I suppose mainly, to be able to adjust SCALABLE FONTS that is available in the program.

I presume that we will be able to see the default fonts and sizes, and be able to adjust these via DOS entry. How will this relect itself when we revert back to normal default printing?

Are there any inherent warnings that I should heed before making these adjustments. Are all communication requirements in English or tick boxes? I mean, not having to use computer ccommands.

I am just feeling my way around in this corner of the Epson softward. Had the machine for years and years and never looked into this corner of the available program. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. How much difference would it make in increasing the print-out text sizes for some Web downloads. Some of these are so microscopic and blurred that I cannot read the text.I suppose you would recommend a restore point established before I start?

mbp 13:19 22 May 2004

Missed mentioning using the "Epson Color Stylus XXX ESC/P2 Command". It is in the Epson Manuals, in the Appendix A & C, just in case some Epson users want to chase through.

mbp 10:08 23 May 2004

I am indeed surprised that with so many people browsing this forum that no one has yet been able to respond to this query. Perhaps someone could tell me where I am likely to find answers to this subject?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?