Advice on my build

intense.ego 20:06 10 Aug 2010

Hi all,

I am building a new computer and I wanted to know what you thought about it since I have been out of the loop for a while. I know the graphics card is no good, so if you could suggest a better one for me that would be great.

I plan on watching HD videos and playing some new games on this computer, so keep these two things in mind.

BTW, I am trying to keep everything (besides monitor) to about 450 pounds.

Also, I am not 100% sure if all the parts work together. Could you confirm, please

Thank you

[IMG]click here[/IMG]

intense.ego 00:01 11 Aug 2010

anyone?

ashleycardwell94 21:03 17 Aug 2010

if you message me with a link ( click on the mail icon ) of a gift list or a link to each item, i can check them out and i will message you with an answer. I say message me because i post to a lot of these and i might loose track of this one so if you mail me i will be emailed.

thanks

Alan-Petrie 21:26 17 Aug 2010

seems fine the only things i would say are check around websites for prices, scan.co.uk is very good, also I wouldnt by a samsung hard drive due to some problems ive had with them in the past. Seagate is my choice but thats just personal opinion

Alan-Petrie 21:29 17 Aug 2010

sorry ment to say samsung wont honour the warranty for that hdd because its oem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?