Advert Popup

Phoenix40 12:35 30 Mar 2009

Hello i had a problem with an infection on my computer which i recorded to you a few days ago caused by a Trojan virus. I thought i had got rid of the problem using Superspyware. But now when i leave my internet running for a while when i first use it. I keep getting a popup advert dealing with some business or to do with applying a credit offer. When i get rid of it it seems to slow up my browser. I never had this problem before until i had this infection attack on my system. I have used my Superspyware and my Malwarebytes to trace it but nothing shows up.Is there anyway or anything i can use to get rid of it. I use Wins Vista on my system. Hope to hear from someone soon thank you.

birdface 14:58 30 Mar 2009

Can you post your old thread on here so we can have a look.Is your pop up blocker switched on under tools.

Phoenix40 17:59 30 Mar 2009

Hello thank you for your reply. I think ive finally dealt with it at last using the Malwarebyte in safe mode. Like someone told me before on this site. But i thought the Superspyware and Malware were about the same thing. But after a quick scan it found three Trojan viruses on my system; two on the HKey reg. I managa to remove them and i dont seem to have any problems so far thanks for your concern.

birdface 18:08 30 Mar 2009

If they come back after a reboot run them in safe mode again and delete anything they find then run C Cleaner then switch off system restore and when you reboot switch system restore back on.Only if you have more problems.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?