Advent contact mail Address uk needed !

skidzy 20:46 22 Jan 2008

I have an issue i would like to take up with Advent Computers,however to me it looks like they are a company within PCWorld/Dixons/Currys.

Now PCWorld are not interested in helping,hence i am looking for a mail address if possible to contact Advent directly.

I would like to hear from anyone who has had direct communication with Advent or if someone can find the correct mailing address in the uk.

I have come across these,but unsure if i would be mailing to the correct people.

click here
click here

Im pretty sure this (Advent) are an inhouse company of PCWorld,though of course i maybe wrong.

As usual,all advice welcome and greatly appreciated thankyou.

I_fly_low 21:16 22 Jan 2008

You are right Advents are made by PC world, I was told by an employee there.

skidzy 21:27 22 Jan 2008

Thankyou for that,reason i thought that they where is because of the motherboards they use.

Thanks again.

Sea Urchin 21:38 22 Jan 2008

skidzy - your second link is the correct one. You need to contact DSG International - the following link will show you their Annual Report, and if you scroll to the very end (page 136 from memory) you will find their address and contact details in Hemel Hempstead.

click here

Sea Urchin 21:40 22 Jan 2008

Something wrong with the link - give me a couple of minutes

skidzy 21:47 22 Jan 2008

Sea Urchin Do you mean

Maylands Avenue
Hemel Hempstead
HP2 7TG
United Kingdom

Sea Urchin 21:47 22 Jan 2008

Link won't work - here is the info

DSG International plc
Maylands Avenue
Hemel Hempstead
HP2 7TG

Tel: 0870 850 3333

www*.dsgiplc*.com

Sea Urchin 21:48 22 Jan 2008

Yes - snap

skidzy 21:57 22 Jan 2008

Cheers for that Sea Urchin,will give it a try and will post the outcome of my Advent issue later.

I do not want to say to much here,as it could be libelous against me or even PCA.

Thanks again it is appreciated.

Sea Urchin 22:07 22 Jan 2008

I wish you good fortune in your endeavours, and will look forward to hearing the outcome.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?