adobe professional for attachments

kingussie 19:37 03 Jul 2008

When I try to open attachments from emails,I now get a message requiring me to buy Adobe professional. This is new,what happened and how do I avoid having to upgrade to prof

kingussie 20:05 03 Jul 2008

yes but it will not allow me to read the attachment after 10 secs showing it. It is overlaid with requirement to buy prof vesion.this did not happen a while ago

Technotiger 21:36 03 Jul 2008

I agree with Marge7 - and would advise you to get rid of Adobe anyway as it is very CPU intensive, or at least its updates are. Foxit would be a better bet for you.

Also advise you to run all your Anti-everything programs as Marg7 is probably correct in suspecting Malware.

kingussie 21:49 03 Jul 2008

I have removedAdobe professional which somehow got loaded,now when I rey to open the file it keeps going back to open or save again and will not open...now what

Technotiger 22:23 03 Jul 2008

When you run Revo un-installer and the process asks if you want to re-start your computer - Don't re-start at this point, Revo has more to do ... you will then get to the point where you have to option to Select all and Delete - Do so! then continue following Revo until you get the option to click on Finish. Then re-start your computer to finalise the process. Adobe should then be no more!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?