adobe premiere elements 4 'must close' error

awest3 14:55 09 Mar 2010

I'm trying to use APE4 to create a video of a wedding I recently attended. I getting a 'Adobe Premiere 4 elements has encountered a problem and needs to close'. I can work for about 5 mins before this msg comes up.
I then get a message from the solution centre saying its looking for a solution, it then close the app down. Can someone tell me where the full error msg is likely to be located please? also where the solution centre suggestions may be found?. A bit of background, the files from the camera were originally in MOD format (why the industry cant agree on one format I don't know). On advice I renamed them MV2 and imported into AP4E. All seemed well and I edit etc. ok..except for thi continuing error msg. I've tried to export the project and save into AVI format but get the same msg 2 mins after it starts to export the file...

I've searched online and tried a few suggestions to no avail...Any pointers appreciated.

awest3 14:58 09 Mar 2010

Sorry should have said.. Dell inspiron 530s, two 750 HDD, 4gig memory. Quite fast normally.

eedcam 18:32 09 Mar 2010

Hi have you tried P/elements own Forum you should post details of your pc ie speed memory HD space etc., as well as your problem
I'm sure you will get sorted there
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?