Adobe Phoshop 5

  Spr 23:37 19 May 2008

I have a Photograph which I managed to put an Oval shape around it. I cannot remember what program I used to do it.

I have Adobe Photoshop 5
Microsoft PowerPoint

  sean-278262 00:24 20 May 2008

Pardon my ignorance here but I cannot see any question in your post. However it would appear you might be asking how you did something to the photograph. To add an oval you could have done it by means of any graphics editor such as "the gimp" click here or even photoshop. Going to a further extreme it can even be done using MSpaint.

However there is no specific question in your post so I dont think anyone can really help any more than the above without some clarification.


  mrwoowoo 00:39 20 May 2008

In adobe photo shop,you should see effects in the tool bar above your photo.
Then click on geometric effects and oval or circle etc should be an option.
Thats how i do it in paint shop pro,but adobe should be similar.

  hssutton 08:47 20 May 2008

[email protected] never used PS5, but on subsequent releases the tool bar is down the lefthand side. Right click on the "Rectangular Marquee tool" several options will open, select the "Elliptical Marquee Tool".

Now drag your mouse across the relevant part of your image to create your oval shape. At the top of the screen hit "Select" then "Invert". You can now paint the outside of the oval.

Alternatively do not "Invert" just drag the image onto a new page

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?