adobe flash player

johnnyrocker 19:48 16 Mar 2011

i have a number of sites which now tell me i need flashplayer update to continue when i click on a link i get as far as the active x warning and freezes XP3 IE8 etc and all other updates, do i wait or is ther an alternative pls?

johnny

VoG II 19:54 16 Mar 2011

Try uninstalling first click here

lotvic 20:03 16 Mar 2011

This should help, do it manually:

click here Why am I being asked to install an update?

Periodically, Adobe updates Flash Player with new features or corrections and automatically notifies you so that you can install the updated version immediately. You are being asked to install the update because an update is now available, and your notification settings in the Settings Manager are configured to send you automatic notifications whenever an update is available.

click here How can I manually check for updates?

Users on all supported platforms can manually check whether their installed Flash Player is the latest, most secure version. To check which version of Flash Player you are running, go to the Flash Player home page. This page runs a version test that reports your currently installed version of Flash Player and lists the latest available version for the platform. To install the latest version of Flash Player, visit the installation page.

johnnyrocker 20:07 16 Mar 2011

many thanks for your advice vog it would seem their website has fallen over

johnny

johnnyrocker 21:22 18 Mar 2011

well adobe sent a flash update and problems resolved, thanks for help

johnny

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone