Admininstrator

paul2702 11:27 04 Dec 2004

How can i get to the administrator mentioned in this error message
Error Occurred While Processing Request

Please try the following:
Enable Robust Exception Information to provide greater detail about the source of errors. In the ADMININSTRATOR , click Debugging & Logging > Debugging Settings, and select the Robust Exception Information option.
Check the ColdFusion documentation to verify that you are using the correct syntax.
thx in advance
Paul

Forum Editor 11:36 04 Dec 2004

youn see this message, but I suspect it's when visiting a web site - it might be this web site.

Cold fusion is the server-side software that is involved in generating pages from data sources - in this case it works behind the scenes to help create the forum pages dynamically, as you request them. You can do nothing from your computer, and there's no need - the error message should only appear in exceptional circumstances, and it's unlikely to happen often.

paul2702 17:50 04 Dec 2004

You are right this message does appear when visisting a web page it is the gmtv site then prize winners then previous winners then the message appears everytime: How can i stop this happenning.

Error Occurred While Processing Request

Please try the following:
Enable Robust Exception Information to provide greater detail about the source of errors. In the ADMININSTRATOR , click Debugging & Logging > Debugging Settings, and select the Robust Exception Information option.
Check the ColdFusion documentation to verify that you are using the correct syntax.
thx in advance
Paul

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?