adding more files to picasa video

sheila.weston 15:16 29 Oct 2009

I have created a small video of photos in Picasa and wish to add some more. How is this done, please? Do I open the video first, or select the 'photos first? I would really like to see thumbnails of the images already *in* the video to avoid duplication.

Also, I can't quite make out if the captions which I add in picasa will stay attached to the image files when opened in eg Photoshop.

Thnks for any help. I have searched through google, but not found much help.

muddypaws 18:44 29 Oct 2009

sheila.weston
I appreciate this does't answer your question, but I have Picasa, but I still prefer to use PhotoStory 3 for Windows click here
It is free and you can re-open your slide show ( with added music if you wish)from wherever you saved it and add further photos or delete some that are there. There is an add on that costs about £12 which enables you to burn it to DVD to play on domestic players.
I have used it for some years.

sheila.weston 22:55 29 Oct 2009

Thanks for this - I may try it eventually, but I am trying to folow a workshop in a computer magazine to make a slide show, transfer it to a DVD and watch it on TV. I don't like being beaten.

Everything goes smoothly with selecting the photos and making a video, but I then want to go back and do some editing (like adding captions which I was too impatient to add before. I'll slow down and reread the help files tomorrow.

sheila.weston 10:47 30 Oct 2009

I have just found an excellent series of tutorials at click here. I think that it has answered my immediate queries.

anchor 13:26 30 Oct 2009

sheila.weston: Thanks for the link to the tutorials; most interesting.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?