Add button to toolbar in MS Works

hawthorn59 18:38 13 Aug 2009

Hi

I regularly have to change song lyrics to 1.5 spacing (so I can hand write in the chords), and each time have to go to Format - Paragraphs - Spacing.

Is there a way to drag or copy the spacing command to the toolbar? I cant find it! It certainly used to be there in earlier versions of works.

thanks

h

BRYNIT 19:27 13 Aug 2009

Not sure which program you are using in MS Works but if you are starting with a blank sheet why not crate the spacings etc and save as a template. This will save you having to change the spacings each time.

hawthorn59 21:25 13 Aug 2009

Yes I could do that....just that there used to be a way to customize the toolbar in earlier versions, but it seems to be gone!

h

I am Spartacus 22:04 13 Aug 2009

Assuming it's Word then View, Toolbars, Customize, Commands tab, select Format from Categories, scroll down in Commands and click and drag 1.5 Spacing to the toolbar location of your choice.

hawthorn59 02:47 14 Aug 2009

Unfortunately that appears to be the problem...its MS Works Word Processor. It doesnt have that option, it must have been removed because a few years ago you sertainly could do that!

h

Sea Urchin 12:21 14 Aug 2009

The Customize Toolbar feature was withdrawn in MS Works WP some years ago - version 4 was the last one I remember that could do it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?