Adaware 2007 query

gazmix 01:56 19 Jan 2008

Hi
I have the latest Adaware programme & am unsure as to what to delete or quaranteen. I have read all the info pages.
I had Adaware SE before & just deleted what it found, but as the new version is more delicate & finds more stuf i'm unsure what to delete!

I notice the 'TAI' threat analysis index, has shown level 3, just cookies etc & they can be deleted as far as it says, but should i just leave the settings alone & occasionaly run it! & erase! Even if i quaranteen, i'm not sure what to un-quaranteen if theres a prob!!
Any advice appreciated!
Gaz

howard64 12:16 19 Jan 2008

I generally delete all level 1 and 2 threats but do not normally bother with level3

gazmix 17:09 20 Jan 2008

i thought the higher the number, the more serious the threat, so anything above 3 would be more likely to need deleting!!
just wondered if stuff it finds should be deleted as am worried about deleting something it finds & damaging my system or something i may need!!

Widow's Son 17:13 20 Jan 2008

If that worries you quarantine for a while then delete later. That way you can put it back if it causes problems

Widow's Son 17:18 20 Jan 2008

I can't spell quarantine either - but if you use firefox it'll spell check automatically :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?