Adapter needed

  tinkerpuss 10:02 03 Apr 2007

Can anyone tell me if there is such a thing as an adapter which will allow mw to plug a graphics card with an AGP plug into a PC Express socket?

  Gongoozler 10:21 03 Apr 2007

There is such a thing click here, but whether you can find it, and whether its worth the effort is another matter.

  Gongoozler 10:23 03 Apr 2007

This is another review click here

  rodriguez 11:50 03 Apr 2007

If you haven't already got the card, it may be easier to buy the PCI-E version of the card you want.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?