Acronis Users please help

Cesar 09:49 21 Jan 2009

I purchased Acronis 2009 from PC World but I am having trouble installing it, there is a 64 number to enter but it states if you go to 'click here" you only have to enter two groups of eight letters
but when i log on to that page it states "registration Page missing" if I ignore the Serial Number it treats it as a Trial copy although I have purchased the full copy. Any help gratefully appreciated.

crosstrainer 10:03 21 Jan 2009

Asuming you have entered the code on installation, go to the link below, create an account and register your copy using the serial number provided with your copy:

click here

rawprawn 10:05 21 Jan 2009

Just enter th 64 digit number

Cesar 10:18 21 Jan 2009

I have entered the 64 Serial number exactly as printed on the envelope and I get amessage that the serial number is incorrect I have checked it again and it is correct but still I get the same Message.

Inside Edge 11:00 21 Jan 2009

I successfully installed Aronis TI and Disk Director the other day. I couldn't copy and paste the serial Nos from the confirmation email as Acronis suggested, so I just typed the whole lot in and it worked. I typed the letter/number groups AND the dashes, with no other spaces. I had the caps lock on for good measure.

crosstrainer 11:31 21 Jan 2009

You must put in the dashes, and check that B isn't 8 easy mistake to make :))

Cesar 11:47 21 Jan 2009

Many Thanks, I did exactly as you did and it waorked. Many Thanks and to all who replied

rawprawn 11:48 21 Jan 2009

Also check th O and 0 which can be misleading at times.
I have never been able to copy and paste into Acronis.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone