Acronis True Image 2011:PC Backup and Recover

john 52 20:09 10 Mar 2011

I have looked at Acronis True Image and was going to get it but the reviews on Amazon are horrendous what are users opinions on the forum about this product and would Norton ghost be a better alternative as I want something which is simple to use

click here

Any help would be appreciated

rawprawn 20:19 10 Mar 2011

I have no idea why those comments are so adverse, for me Acronis is without a doubt the best,most reliable life saver I have.
I have heard about the comments on Amazon before, I don't think there are many if any on this forum who would be negative.

john 52 20:27 10 Mar 2011

To be honest Acronis has a loyal following on here and I know you can get the occasional bad review by someone as that is the nature of reviews but I was surprised by so many negative comments

Thanks rawprawn for your opinion

Nontek 20:31 10 Mar 2011

Acronis certainly best IMHO.

David4637 09:54 11 Mar 2011

I have used it for 10 years, on w98, XP, and now W7, YOU CANNOT BEAT IT WITH ANY OTHER PROG. You take a backup of OS, takes 20 minutes. Have an OS CRASH, restore the image in 10 minutes - PROBLEM including a virus SOLVED. David

beeuuem 10:09 11 Mar 2011

I've used Acronis TI for six years and it makes life much easier knowing that in the event to a disaster I can restore the system. It happened the other night after the latest Windows updates and had the system up and running in 5-6 minutes.

john 52 20:26 11 Mar 2011

Many thanks for all your replies I will download the trail edition and see how it goes !

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?