acronis backup

chippy+ 11:49 19 Aug 2008

hi ihave been using acronis for a few years with great success but yesterday i required to restore
an image only to find my latest image missing i checked the acronis log and the only thing i see is a warning for yesterday priority changed to low i have never changed the priority when asked when backing up i usually chose normal i backup 4 pcs all the same way the other 3 dont show this warning anyone help thanks Chippy

johndrew 12:09 19 Aug 2008

The priority change doesn`t appear to be anything major; I get it on all backups and they all appear fine when I validate them.

Have no idea why your image should be missing unless, perhaps, the backup stopped part way through - power cut or you ran out of space on the drive you save to. You could check the Acronis Forum click here and ask there if anyone else has experienced this.

chippy+ 12:15 19 Aug 2008

hi johndrew thanks for the reply could you let me know what setting you use low or normal and if normal do you get a warning that it's changed to low thanks again Chippy

johndrew 15:20 19 Aug 2008

I always use Normal (default) settings and almost always the log will tell me it changed to Low. This is regardless of whether I am simply backing up files or doing a full backup. I always validate and very seldom get a failure, but it has happened once or twice over the years.

chippy+ 16:52 19 Aug 2008

hi johndrew

thanks again never looked in the log before managed to use one of my other backups Chippy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?