Aconis 2010

tes 08:59 21 Nov 2009

Can I install this on more than one pc? ie my desktop & my laptop

Technotiger 09:45 21 Nov 2009

The following is copied from the License agreement for Acronis software - so no, you cannot install on more than one PC. However, having said that, Acronis 2010 does I believe, offer you online backup and recovery for up to five different PC's, so perhaps you could explore that avenue direct with Acronis, or within your own software.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Assigning the License. Before you run any instance of the Software under a Software License, you must assign that license to one of your PCs and that PC is the licensed PC for that particular Software License. You may assign other Software Licenses to the same PC, but you may not assign the same PC License to more than one PC except as identified herein.

You may reassign a Software License if you retire the licensed PC due to permanent PC failure. If you reassign a Software License, the PC to which you reassign the license becomes the new licensed PC for that particular Software License.

Running Instances of the Software. You have the rights to run the Software on one (1) PC. Every PC creating an image and every PC to which an image is either deployed to or restored from must have a valid license.

rawprawn 10:07 21 Nov 2009

You can read the End User License Agreement. It's basically one machine installation per license. You can use the BootCD on whatever machine you want.

Technotiger beat me to it, but I ask who would know if you installed it on your laptop (Not of course that I am suggesting you shoud)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?